Notice: This is a Digital Product
The product will be delivered right after the order is placed
As a mentor you must be many things: role model, expert, advocate, cheerleader, enforcer and friend. Plus you must make a positive, lasting difference to the knowledge, skills and prospects of your mentee.
So, being a mentor is a big responsibility. But with The Mentoring Manual, getting it right is easy.
Based on methods developed - and proven – in business, this highly practical book will show you how mentoring works, take you step-by-step through everything you need to know and do, and show you how both parties can get the best from the relationship.
· Understand what mentoring really is and how to do it well
· Feel fully confident in your ability to be a great mentor
· Develop key skills like listening, collaboration and coaching
· Help your mentee feel more knowledgeable, confident and valued
· Pass on your skills, experience and expertise to colleagues and contacts
Get the most from mentoring: help your mentee, develop your skills and make a positive difference
“A breath of fresh air compared with many books on coaching and mentoring. The process of mentoring and the potential pitfalls are presented in a clear and challenging way.”
David Megginson, Emeritus Professor of HRD, Sheffield Hallam University
“A clear, pragmatic and accessible guide for mentors.”
Professor David Clutterbuck, author, speaker, and co-founder of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council