Notice: This is a Digital Product
The product will be delivered right after the order is placed
Features assignments and exercises to meet the changing needs of school counselors and school social workers
The School Counseling and School Social Work Homework Planner, Second Edition provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 75 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered in school settings, such as study and organizational skill deficits and academic motivation/underachievement, as well as "outside" issues such as blended families, divorce, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, and parenting skill deficits
- A quick-reference format—the interactive assignments are grouped by presenting problems including learning difficulties, disruptive classroom behavior, self-esteem building, bullying, and school violence
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments cross-referenced to The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner, Second Edition—so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or problem
- A download code that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format—allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients’ unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the Practice Planners® series:
- Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSM™ diagnoses.
- Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice.
For more information on our PracticePlanners® products, including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners