Notice: This is a Digital Product
The product will be delivered right after the order is placed
Search, analyze, and manage data effectively with Elasticsearch 7Key Features
- Extend Elasticsearch functionalities and learn how to deploy on Elastic Cloud
- Deploy and manage simple Elasticsearch nodes as well as complex cluster topologies
- Explore the capabilities of Elasticsearch 7 with easy-to-follow recipes
Elasticsearch is a Lucene-based distributed search server that allows users to index and search unstructured content with petabytes of data. With this book, you'll be guided through comprehensive recipes on what's new in Elasticsearch 7, and see how to create and run complex queries and analytics.
Packed with recipes on performing index mapping, aggregation, and scripting using Elasticsearch, this fourth edition of Elasticsearch Cookbook will get you acquainted with numerous solutions and quick techniques for performing both every day and uncommon tasks such as deploying Elasticsearch nodes, integrating other tools to Elasticsearch, and creating different visualizations. You will install Kibana to monitor a cluster and also extend it using a variety of plugins. Finally, you will integrate your Java, Scala, Python, and big data applications such as Apache Spark and Pig with Elasticsearch, and create efficient data applications powered by enhanced functionalities and custom plugins.
By the end of this book, you will have gained in-depth knowledge of implementing Elasticsearch architecture, and you'll be able to manage, search, and store data efficiently and effectively using Elasticsearch.What you will learn
- Create an efficient architecture with Elasticsearch
- Optimize search results by executing analytics aggregations
- Build complex queries by managing indices and documents
- Monitor the performance of your cluster and nodes
- Design advanced mapping to take full control of index steps
- Integrate Elasticsearch in Java, Scala, Python, and big data applications
- Install Kibana to monitor clusters and extend it for plugins
If you’re a software engineer, big data infrastructure engineer, or Elasticsearch developer, you'll find this book useful. This Elasticsearch book will also help data professionals working in the e-commerce and FMCG industry who use Elastic for metrics evaluation and search analytics to get deeper insights for better business decisions. Prior experience with Elasticsearch will help you get the most out of this book.